Live Q&A with Saif Hameed.
- ESG bonuses: Would you recommend a mix of qualitative and quantitative KPIs because some aspects will remain softer in their nature?
- We set an ambitious carbon target but had intended to meet a significant share of it through offsets. It now looks like that’s no longer popular. Do we need to change course?
- What is the benefit of insets vs. offsets?
- What do you think of the US government’s move into direct procurement of carbon credits?
- How should I amend my existing supplier agreements to promote the exchange of emissions data?
- For suppliers who aren't well informed on this agenda, do you recommend beginning with value chain decarbonisation and risking a slow start? Or offsets? Or both?
If you have a sustainability-related question that needs answering - get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.