Live Q&A with Saif Hameed and Henry Dimbleby
- Henry: What do you expect to be the main sustainability priorities for the UK Govt going forward?
- Saif: What do you think is the level of readiness of food companies to meet these priorities?
- Saif: What changes do you think will be needed in how food companies approach evolving standards and frameworks?
- Henry: How forward leaning can we expect DEFRA/FSA to be when it comes to driving a digital agenda (across standards, frameworks, etc)?
- Henry: How will a focus on emissions play out vs nutrition?
- Saif: Do you expect that companies will be able to use the same systems and processes to meet both sets of needs?